Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Up Up and Away?

Home prices are rising too fast. At least that's what CNBC says in this web article. Although I hardly consider CNBC to be an authority on this topic, it is an interesting take on the now firm rebound in real estate.

The other day I was perusing Zillow.com and Trulia.com for the local real estate market and came across a few listings where the asking price had been raised (that's right, raised!) in the last bit of time. Of course, CNBC is all over this with worry. Oh, well.

As soon as I find something authoritative and graphical, I'll make another post. I suspect this is mostly the famous old "reversion to the mean" in practice.

No comments:

Woke Terror

I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...