Thursday, December 6, 2018

Men Never Ask for Directions

So, where are we on this chart?


As of this writing, the US stock markets are undergoing a correction (-10.3% off their recent high). If you're a fan of the markets, I'd like to ask this question. Look at this chart and answer this question: Are we in the Bull Trap over have we gone through Despair and are at Return to the Mean?

My answer is, "I don't know". I think markets are peaking when un-involved people in my orbit start talking about them and I'll use 2006-2007 real estate markets as an example. Many people were talking about flipping houses as a sure-fire way to riches. Oops.

So, again, where are we?

No comments:

Woke Terror

I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...