A quick essay by Robert Higgs at The Foundation for Economic Education asks the interesting question, Do We Really Consent to Be Governed?
The line that caught my attention is "I haven’t even seen the contract, much less been asked to consent to it." Come to think of it, neither have I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment