Here's an interesting article at The American Thinker about classism and modern feminism.
The author, Katie El-Diwany, asks an interesting question. When I hear women speak of wanting to succeed they are talking about professions like engineering, medicine, or law. Why do I not hear them speak of being the world's best plumber or electrician? I'm just asking.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment