I guess you can Google the survey (Poole and Rosenthal) if you want the data behind this but I find it very interesting and also bias confirming. Over time, Democrats are turning more to the left and Replublicans more to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment