Communism was (and may still be) one of the great evils to afflict humanity. I don't have the numbers handy but Stalin's and Mao's murders surpass Hitler's by an order of magnitude. The Holodomor alone (Stalin's induced famine in Ukraine in 1932-33) was a great evil that killed some 2 million innocent people.
Every American civilian knows the Hitler story but few understand the scope of the perfidy of Stalin and Mao (and the lesser players like Pol Pot and Castro). Well, here's a little article on Seven Great Marxist Leaders that may help enlighten people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment