What is the end state of egalitarianism? Back in 1961 Kurt Vonnegut wrote a prescient short story called Harrison Bergeron in his book Welcome to the Monkey House. In the book, all citizens are forced to be equal by the state. I recommend finding and reading the short story.
Now transgender athletes are competing across the sexes with predictable results.
I wonder how this will unfold?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment