Tuesday, June 6, 2017
If You Want It, Here It Is, Come and Get It!
The title's from a Badfinger song, if you want to hum along. Yesterday I found a link with an enormous (and I do mean enormous) amount of graphic evidence of temperature changes going back centuries.
This clip shows the Medieval Warm Period, which I've shown previously. If you follow the link at NoTricksZone you'll find more charts that you can drink. I'll come back and repost on them when I've had a chance to absorb them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...

No comments:
Post a Comment