There aren't any pretty graphs with this one but here's a link to an article on US domestic oil production and consumption at The American Interest. Our 2012 imports of oil are the lowest in 25 years.
If you're inclined to think that our struggles with the Middle East in recent history have been wars for oil (which they have, but that's a different topic) then here's how to end those wars. Drill baby drill!
In separate new articles, I've seen that at the current rates of production increase, the US will be a net exporter of oil by 2020. Here's hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment