Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Bingo!
I've been waiting for a prominent public official to start talking about new types of taxation for the United States. The most likely proposal is going to be a Value Added Tax (VAT) like those used in Europe. I did a research project on Paul Volker in graduate school and I have nothing but respect for the man. This may change as he is now talking about a national sales tax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment