Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Law Prevails - Finally
One of the aspects of recent government actions around GM and Chrysler has been the apparent trampling of established bankruptcy laws; particularly the strong-arming of bond holders into accepting less than their legally established returns. It appears that the law has poked its head back up regarding the Delphi bankruptcy. A bankruptcy judge has ruled that the government cannot force Delphi into GM's arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment