Here are three video clips from CNBC's Squawk Box show on Friday morning of March 21. It's a long interview with three hedge fund giants and it's one of the best television interview and discussion sessions I've ever seen. I wish I could buy these guys dinner and pick their brains for an evening.
www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1066966626&play=1
www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1066940681&play=1
www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1066957901&play=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment