Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Measuring the Business Value of IT - Including Intangible Benefits
Here is a very interesting work done by Forrester Research on the behalf of SAP. In particular, the author - Craig Symons - has a lot to say about measuring those pesky intangibles. Registration may be required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment