Here is a series on best practices for IT due diligence during an acquisition.
Part 1 - http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1038683.html
Part 2 - http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1038700.html
Part 3 - http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1038685.html
Part 4 - http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1052267.html?tag=rbxccnbtr1
From the introduction, this appears to be an article in seven parts. However, I can only find four on the TechRepublic website. Even so, it appears to be worth a look.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woke Terror
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I recently heard a new phrase that stuck in my head like a dart in a dart board - Woke Terror . In our world a formerly innocent remark...
-
I wish I had the time - or maybe I'm just not smart enough - to disassemble conventional wisdom like some people can. But then, maybe I...
-
Steve Jobs passed away in October of 2011 and it now appears that Apple-The-Magnificent passed with him. Apple's stock has been in...
No comments:
Post a Comment